Friday, July 9, 2010

Why hello there!


I kinda think i want to bedazzle it, but just the rim.

Sorry i haven't been writing lately! I've just been oh so busy, i went to camp for a week and it was really fun! I miss it so much its unbelievable. I love it that theres no drama there..not ever. Then i come back home and the drama is just crazy, i hate it. Other then that life's been pretty good. Been hanging with some friends and just living it up. Things have been pretty crazy lately though, schools starting in a month (FML) and i am just not ready. We got our advisors the other day, my advisory is amazing i have 7 friends in it which is great! But i've been thinking, I'm going into high school its going to be such a big change, but i am defiantly ready for it. Its just weird to think back in elementary we had to by markers and colored pencils, now we have to by calculators that are over 100$..its just so weird.

I dont want school to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment