Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day #6: A letter to a Stranger

Dear Stranger,

Hi my name is Geena, I'm pretty complex, but here are some things you should know.

I don't hold grudges but please don't take advantage of that.
I over think everything and sometimes that gets the best of me.
I worry a lot and have a lot of anxiety.
I am really caring.
I love a lot and a little to much.
My favorite show: Degrassi - if you like it chat me up :)
I love to act, I've been in a couple musicals and I've auditioned for things, it truly is my passion.
I also love to sing, I'm not amazing at it but its something I love to do.
I love the beach, if i could spend every day of my life there I would.
Even though I don't hold grudges I do get mad and when I'm mad at someone they should know that I will go straight up to them and say it.
I'm a pretty straight up person.
My favorite color is purple, i just love it.
I'm short and I'm done growing, but I'm happy about it.
I'm not your typical girl and sometimes I feel invisible.
I am always my self and I don't care what people think of me.
Mean comments do tear me down though.
I am a teenage girl just trying to live it up, these are the best years of our life.
So please don't tear me down.

xoxo,
Geena

No comments:

Post a Comment