Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day #10: Letter to someone you wish you talked to more

Dear Kathleen,

I MISS YOU! We used to be soo tight, we'd sit in your room for hours reciting shakespeare lines from the top of our heads and singing Taylor Swift. Remember that one time when you, me, and Laura tried making brownies but it turned out we just ate the batter? Yeah well I'm pretty sure that was the last time we hung out, what happened? I know we still talk every once and awhile but we aren't like we used to be. I personally think this needs to change ASAP. We are going to hangout and talk again and all the time. We'll have our jamouts we always planned on doing and we'll watch are favorite cheesy lifetime movies. I miss you!!!!!! I'm going to call you tomorrow because today, I have to babysit...for 5 hours. FML.

Love,
Geena
xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxo

No comments:

Post a Comment