Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day #2: Letter to your crush

Dear Crush,
I prefer not to say your name, but basically I have liked you since 5th grade. We went out once and then just had a thing once but my heart never stopped. I have always liked you and I really don't know why, you choose other girls over me when those girls just like you for the attention since you now live far away. When I have liked you since 5th for you and nothing else. I wish I could just walk right up to you and tell you straight up how I feel, but I can't. Why? because every time I'm around you I feel like I can't breathe and every time I'm around you, your usually are mobbed by other girls. You don't get how much it breaks my heart to know that you know how I feel about you, and that you would rather watch me crumble while you go for other girls that don't really care. I just wish I could tell you that I will always be here for you even if we can't be more then friends. I miss the old times when it was me and you and that is it. No one could stop us, we where so close. But I have a feeling thats not going to happen again.
Love,
Geena

No comments:

Post a Comment