Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day #4: Letter to your sibling (or closest relative)

Dear Zoe,
I remember back in the day when we alway got in fights you where in 5th grade and was in 3rd, you where in that stage where you were always moody and you would literally yell at me for saying hello. Now that we are older things have changed and our relationship has grown closer then ever, even though we fight sometimes we still have our times where we can just sit in your room and talk about anything. Friends, boys, how annoying our family can be..literally anything. I'll be there for you through anything even when I'm mad at you and even when where grown up living our own life's. A sisters bond is stronger then anything, we get each other, and even though we don't get to pick our family, I'm glad your my family. Even though you make fun of me for being younger and tiny I know you still love me :) So thanks for being there for me because you'll know I am always there for you.
Love,
Geena


No comments:

Post a Comment