Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day #9: Letter to someone you would like to meet

THIS IS EASY!!

Dear Taylor Swift,
Your music is beautiful it truly speaks to me and I'm sure thousands of other teenage girls out there. You are my inspiration and I hope I'd really get to meet you one day. You are so talented and so beautiful, I can honestly say I wish I was you. In 6th grade I went through my first big break up I was so upset I don't think I stopped crying for like a week, and then I turned on "Picture to Burn" and it literally just got me through it and made me realize who cares he's just another boy who will break all the girls hearts. And guess what!? I was right.

You are my biggest influence, in my music and in my writing. I love how you show your true side in your music and never change how you feel. I love how all your music is basically written by you and has a true message. The message in your music has such a deep meaning that some people think is only about all those heartbreaking boys but its not.

Sometimes when I feel like I can't get up in the morning or when I'm in one of those moods I know I can just put some of your music on and feel better. I listen to you every morning before school. When I get all frustrated and feel like I should just give up I think of how far you have gone with your music and then I realize how far I could go with mine. I love to sing and I love to play guitar and your the reason I haven't stopped. Your the reason I keep going.

When it was write taylor lyrics on your arms day, I went all out! I had your lyrics and your quotes on my arms, hands, legs, even a few on my stomach. Your quotes are brilliant and your lyrics are even better. "A let down is worth a few songs but a heartbreak is worth a few albums." That quote literally explains my life. Your songs literally explain my life, sometimes when I feel like I have a chance with someone it never works. I'm always the one who gets there heartbroken, never do I break someone else's heart.

Fifteen, my life right there. "Cause when someone tells you they love you your gonna believe them" I'm pretty sure that happens to me once a month. I am going to be a freshman and I'm pretty sure I'll be listening to this song everyday. "And your mommas waiting up, and you think that he's the one, and your dancing 'round your room when the night ends" Yup, I can't even explain how many times that has happened.
I love how true your lyrics are.
Right now, I'm going into my freshman year of highschool. I always think well maybe if I just keep a good attitude and never give up like you, I'll end up in your shoes someday and maybe one day I'll get to write and preform a song with you. But for now I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

xoxo
Geena

No comments:

Post a Comment