Friday, July 23, 2010

Day #5: Letter to your Dreams

hmmm...

Dear Dreams,
I'm sorry to say i rarely remember you. Its weird though because when I was younger I would remember every second of you, but now do to the lack of sleep I'm guessing my dreams just seem more baffled then ever before. When I do remember my dreams I usually end up remembering them later in the day..there usually strange. Recently I had a dream that was very out of the ordinary, it was that one of my good friends turned into a bee.
So.Strange.
I'm terrified of getting nightmares... I think my biggest nightmare is having a nightmare. I'm beginning to believe that I feel this way because when I was younger I had this recurring nightmare that my whole family got kidnapped and drown in the lake..except for me, so there I was, an orphan.
Scary.. I know.

Love,
Geena

No comments:

Post a Comment