Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sleep.

I have barely been able to sleep this whole week because of all these crazy thoughts i have going through my head. The thoughts don't even make sense, at least most of them don't. The few that do make sense just feel like numbness going through my whole body. I wish they didn't make sense. Thoughts that don't make sense feel so much better then thoughts that do. I mean i don't even think this makes sense because my brain is so jammed.
I guess its good no one reads this or else i bet they'd think I'm some sort of psycho.
With my brain all backed up i haven't even been able to write..because none of it makes sense. So i have been drawing a lot, trying to figure out these thoughts.

But my drawings don't even make sense
There just of people.

Oh how baffled i get when i don't sleep.
Boys are so confusing.. great. Theres one thought working its way to being published.
Okay i need to shut up now.

I'm gonna rewind a little and go back to the 7th grade. It was a horrible year that i mostly blacked out, but there was this guy that i can never get out of my head, he is a big reason for my sleeplessness..wow thats a weird word. Okay anyways, i just can't get it out of my head, the guy that is. I keep thinking about him, and even those couple hours i slept..he was in my dreams. Its just so weird i can't even handle it.
Breakage

Thats all it was..breakage.

Hmm.. im having the feeling i don't make sense right now.
So i'm just going to come back later..
when i have slept.

1 comment: