Friday, August 6, 2010

Hot Mess


Honesty box on facebook is kinda lame, I rarely ever check it. But the other day I came upon it and I found myself with five comments.

Apparently my question was "What song do I remind you of?" Two out of the five said the song Hot Mess, now one said I reminded them of Hot Mess by Ashley Tisdale and the other said I reminded them of Hot Mess by Cobra starship. (both great songs) there reasoning was simply "because you are one" or "well your a mess, and your hot so it works" So I started wondering...am I a hot mess?

I have come to the conclusion that I am most definitely a mess, always have been. But hot? I can't call myself hot..i find that weird. So whatever, the point of this story is...well there isn't one. But I want to figure out if being a "Hot Mess" is a good thing or bad thing? SO HELP ME OUT!

give me your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment