Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day #14: Someone you drifted from

Im skipping day 13!
Dear Jenna,
I don't really know what happened, we where best friends we danced together.. we did everything together. We've known each other since we where in dippers and we where best friends ever since. Then one day when we got older we just lost touch. It was really sad. I miss you a lot. We always had so much fun! I remember the time we made a tarp pool in your backyard or when we made up the "boat game" when we pretended we where orphans living on a boat..."hello" I'm pretty sure that was the scariest thing that ever happened to me. I wish we could just hangout again, but every time we try to are plans fail. It sucks. But I guess are lives just don't match up anymore, but maybe one day they will..so for now we will wait!

lots of lovee
Geena

No comments:

Post a Comment