Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fall

Please come faster..?
Fall is, and always has been my favorite season. I like it so much better then summer, in the summer everyone is always complaining about the heat and misquitoes, but in the fall barely and bugs and the temperature is always just right! Yeah, there are a couple downsides...like school, but honestly I'm excited for school to start! I mean its my freshman year in highschool, if your not excited thats just sad! I also love that in the fall, you can actually wear cloths! I love looking around and seeing everybody in layers and cute little booties, but in the summer you have to wear shorts and a tshirt unless you want to die of a heat stroke. I know schools only a couple days away, and no i am not that excited but I'm just ready, this summer has been so boring. It'll be nice to be able to have more of a structured life.

No comments:

Post a Comment