Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
eat untill you are about to blow up.

I am thankful for all of my family and friends for always being there for me even though I do pretty stupid stuff. I am thankful for my friends for putting up with craziness and all of my problems and complaints. I love you all. I do not know where I'd be today if it wasn't for you guys, actually I would probably not be here today. So thank you, you guys are my saviors and my life. I am also thankful for all of the people that read my blog, thank you for listening to my every thought and putting up with me when I get into those weird moods and don't blog for like 1000 years. Thank you everybody. Thank you for those watching down on me, we miss you and love you here on earth.
I cannot wait for those mashed potatoes.
Whats your favorite thanksgiving food?

2 comments:

  1. mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie

    <3 Claudia K

    http://fashionandpoise.blogspot.com
    -STYLEGURU

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet potatoes... yum

    ReplyDelete