Monday, October 4, 2010

I see pictures of you, with her. I never stop thinking about you and what we had. It was so special, so different. I felt like I was on top of the world when I was with you, now the only feeling I have is invisible. I walk through the halls and see all these couples, they remind me so much of you and I. It had to end, I know it did. Late night fighting and video chat dates just weren't working out. But now that we are growing apart, and barely talk anymore, the more my heart aches. It aches for you, your smile, your laugh, your eyes, your touch. Your everything. I should have known you would get a girl right away, but I guess I still had a feeling you loved me. Now theres me, all alone watching you, well looking at pictures of you and her and everything we had and should have had. I guess I'm to embarrassed to say that I miss you, when I know you don't miss me too. I want you to know that I do miss you, and I want you to know that I do love you. No matter how distant we are I will never forget what we had.

Thats the sad story of my life right there now onto something more exciting:

Sunday I am going to this very well, red carpet sort of event. Its called the 10.10.10 event. Why? well because its on 10.10.10! Now don't get to jealous, its for my church. Its the 50th anniversary of it, but other then that I am excited. I think it is going to be wonderful. I am of course getting a brand new dress for it, which I think I am getting tomorrow so I will try and post some pictures of it and the event of course. Maybe I'll find a new good greek boy to like while I'm there dancing the night away.

Thats it for tonight,
Geena

1 comment: