Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Courtney Cook

So I have this friend, her name is Courtney Cook. She is a pretty cool girl. She used to have these really cool bunny rabbit teeth but there gone now because she is lame and had to get invisalign. When she sneezes its not just an "AHHHCHOOOO" its a "AHCHOAHCHOAHCHOAHCHOAHCHO" all in a row. I swear it like never ends, but it does make me pee my pants laughing. There was a time in her life where she thought dying her hair BRIGHT RED and not telling anybody was cool...well courtney I'm sorry to say..but it wasn't. I LOVE YOU.

Courtney is like a mind reader she always knows what I'm thinking and feeling, that is why we are such good friends. We've been through a lot together, and I mean A LOT but every little bump in the road brings us closer together. Best friends foreverr.

Courtney If you kill me for doing this...I'm sorta sorry:

7th grade-freshman year...

we made it baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment