Thursday, September 16, 2010

Painting!

Sorry I haven't posted in forever!

So I painted this, i know its pretty abstract? Kinda my thing. I like to paint, I'm not very good but I like it!

So If you remember I had a post about a tough decision I had to make! It was choosing between gymnastics and the freshman/sophmore musical! Well i have decided and I am going to do the musical. Why? Well because I'm not asuper athletic person, I've really only done gymnastics before because all other sports I never really liked. Plus, I don't want to be a super athletic highschool student like everyone else, I just want to be me and do what I like. Theatre people are my kinda people, they understand me just like I understand them. We all get along because we have that one thing in common: the passion for theatre. So I think in the end I am going to be really happy with my decision!

School lately has been pretty good, I did HORRIBLE on my science quiz though which had kinda brought my self esteem down, but I got help and I feel a lot better about it now. Who would have known the metric system would cause so many problems in my brain!

Me:

I have a serious pig nose obsession!! I LOVE THEM!
Please please please, send in picture or drawings of your pig noses I would love to post them! The winner with the best pig nose will get a prize!!

xoxo
Geenaa

No comments:

Post a Comment