Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shopping.

So its saturday morning....i woke up at 8:30, i dont know why i just did. It was quite strange though because i never wake up that early, I usually wake at around 10. Anyways today it is going to be a lovely 52 degrees out...oh how i wish it was summer. Today i plan on going shopping with my mother and then hopefully hanging out with some friends in the late afternoon. I love how it stays sunny out for longer, it is so nice. I plan on getting a few new dresses, some shoes, shorts, and blouses, then i think me and my mom will be going out for lunch, hopefully Mon Ami Gabi. But that depends if she takes me downtown or not, she is still undecided. If we wind up just going to Old Orcherd we will probaly go to Maggionos, and get our usual. Shrimp Areganodo and the old italian salad (all off the menu of course)


To me this sounds like the most delightful day.

1 comment:

  1. shopping is a girl's bestfriend HEHE. geena rae you rock my world... i think i have blog envy for you

    ReplyDelete