Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oopss... SORRY

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging at all, I just either don't have enough time or have to much time when my thoughts are clogging my mind and I can't even think about blogging. But I'm back right now and hopefully I won't leave again...
All I want is for you to see my pain, look at my scars and trace them with your fingers. I want you to notice that I am not okay no matter how happy I seem. When I'm with people I'm almost always fine...but haven't you noticed that I haven't been going out as much as I used to? Haven't you noticed that getting up in the morning is the hardest thing for me to? I can barely move anymore my joints feel weak and my muscles ache. All I want is to be happy.. I know you want that for me to but you need to stop thinking about yourself.



I want to watch movies with you and fall asleep in your arms, I want to wear your sweatshirt and live in your cologne, I want you to kiss my forehead and look into my eyes.. I want you to tell me you love me. I want to run away with you... live on the beach and watch the stars every night .. I want to be YOURS and I want YOU to be MINE




3 comments: