Sunday, May 2, 2010

Today was Beautiful.

SO HE WAS HIGH, AND I WAS JUST LIKE GET OFF ME!

This weekend was absolutely wonderful. Saturday i got to reunite with my best friend Courtney who i hadn't seen in 315 days, I missed her dearly. We climbed the rocks at the beach, and rode one bike with three people.. yes it was a disaster. Paul tried to build a fire that completely failed, and i got a bruise from a doughnut. Lia, Megan, and I raved in my front window and walked down the street barefoot. Saturday was a beautiful day.
Today is sunday, I rode my bike to meet up with Stephanie, Courtney, and Lia. As Stephanie and I waited for the other girls we ran into Paul and Mike again.. so the group expanded to us six. We rode some more bikes and watched Courtney almost get hit by a car, we tried to double bike but we epically failed at that (again). Had a picnic in Lia's front lawn with sippy cups and cookie dough. We raved some more and ate lollypops that turned our tounges white!

This weekend was quite a thrill!

1 comment:

  1. exercise is good for you... keep it up girlfriend <3

    ReplyDelete